Glory to God in the highest🙌🏾🙏🏾✨
This week God has been so good in my life that I just felt an overwhelming sense of glorifying Him. Glorifying about who He is, what He has done and what He will do😩🙌🏾. I don’t know if y’all get like this too but the feeling are so real 😭
Glorifying God is an important part of a Christian’s life, and God is very pleased when we give Him his due praise. We sometimes get so wrapped up in our lives and situations that we end up only praying about what WE want and OUR needs. We end up forgetting to thank God for what we already have and what HE has already done. That’s why it’s important to set aside even a day to just give God glory, praising Him in prayer and song ✨ .
Prayer: Can be telling Him who He is by referring back to what the word (the bible) says about God. And glorifying all the goodness He has done on earth and in your life.
Song: Singing praises unto Him and worshipping Him. These songs can be ones you know that really emphasis on who God is and how great He is.
Here are 10 Bible verses glorifying God that will help you to understand the importance of glorifying Him and also can be included in your prayers and songs.
- “Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31, NKJV)
- “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.” (Psalm 34:1-3, NJKV)
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” (Ephesians 3:20-21, NKJV)
- “Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.” (Hebrews 13:15-16, NKJV)
- “And Moses said to Aaron, “This is what the Lord spoke, saying: ‘By those who come near Me, I must be regarded as holy; And before all the people, I must be glorified.’ ” (Leviticus 10:3, NKJV)
- “O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants, You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?” (Psalm 8:1-4, NKJV)
- “I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.” (Psalm 18:1-3, NKJV)
- “The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.” (Psalm 19:1, NKJV)
- “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, In the city of our God, In His holy mountain.” (Psalm 48:1, NKJV)
- “You who fear the Lord, praise Him! All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him, And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!” (Psalm 22:23, NKJV)
Stay blessed the most stylish way possible, being the you that God made you to be 😊